Use the filters to quickly find artists and makers.
- You are here:
- CAT North Ceredigion
- Celf Cletwr Art
A community run shop and cafe, hosting exhibitions by local artists
Cwmni Cletwr is a community-owned project that has re-opened the former Cletwr Services in Tre'r Ddôl as a community-run shop, cafe and community hub. We offer quality local produce, arts and crafts as well as ongoing exhibitions by local artists, courses, talks and events.
Exhibition Program Spring 2019
Feb 8th to June 20th - Helen Pugh ' 'SURFACING'
Visual elements diverge and converge surfacing and sinking without trace, simulating tidal variations. www.helenpughartist.com
January 7th to February 27th - 'Fresh Faces' Young artists Ruby Indeka and Moses Hodgetts
- Open All Year
- Located mid-way between Aberystwyth and Machynlleth on the A487, within the village of Tre'r Ddôl
- Wheelchair Access,
- Your Printed Directory Entry. Entries welcomed in English and/or Welsh, but total no more than 40 Words:
- Cletwr is a community-run shop and cafe. Celf Cletwr Art provides a year round varied program of exhibitions by local artists, with related talks, events and courses. Mae Celf Cletwr yn darparu rhaglen amrywiol o arddangosfeydd gan artistiaid lleol
- Your Printed Directory Entry - Continued. Use this entry only if needed. This will be merged with Entry 1 - No more than 10 words please!!:
- drwy gydol y flwyddyn; gyda sgyrsiau, digwyddiadau a chyrsiau cysylltiedig mewn siop a chaffi a reolir gan y gymuned.